You are more than ever to participate in this event gathering women and girls in Tech, and yet you remain a minority: only 27,9% of tech jobs are held by women.
Let’s change it together!
he Femmes du Numérique program promotes the insertion of women in digital careers. Engage with us through concrete measures:
- Be part of the Mega #WoGiTech event and talk about it around you
- Sign up this manifesto and commit to recruiting women in professional reconversion
- Share this white paper regarding women in professional reconversion in the digital field to equip employers and recruiters.
Promoting jobs should be done at school. Only 11% of computer school students are girls, only 9% of mobile application developers are women. However, there’s a room for women in the digital field.
Discover these women:
Established in July 2011, relayed throughout the country by our 16 ambassadors and headed by Katya Layné (Kwalys CEO and Syntec Numérique administrator), the Femmes du Numérique program aims to:
- encourage female careers in the digital, and help them with their career path
- coordinate the network of women working in the digital field
- promote the attractiveness of digital professions among women and young girls